How to finish the year well
It’s the last month of the year and the holiday decorations are up. For entrepreneurs, it is not the end of 2020.
- This is the season where your customers are more likely to spend.
- Black Friday is so named because many businesses go from the red to the black on this day.
- Many businesses report big gains during the holidays
- We have almost 9% of the year left.
- It’s the last mile of the marathon when disciplined athletes make a last-minute sprint.
Have you thought about what you can do in your business to finish well? How about planning on how to hit the ground running in 2021? Here are 5 few ideas:
- Sell gift cards
- Send out a customer holiday mailer with a discount or promo code
- Improve staff morale with holiday team building (could be virtual)
- Optimize your processes
- Set Your Personal, Career, and Business Goals for 2021
Let me know which one you tried.